WHAT IS TWIN HEART MEDITATION ?
- According to the twin heart meditation technique, the heart is made up of two sections. The first section is the heart chakra. Heart chakra points towards the emotional side of an individual. Heart chakra is also known as the emotional heart.
- The second section of the heart is the crown chakra. The crown chakra, according to the twin heart theory, is the spiritual heart. This meditation type focuses on striking a connection between these two heart sections through the physical and mental powers of the body and brain respectively.
- The twin heart meditation begins with connecting the physical, mental and spiritual selves of an individual. It slowly promotes the opening of the gateway in between the two heart sections. After the creation of a common gateway between the heart chakra and crown chakra, surplus energy is produced in the form of pure white light. This white light is also called as Prana in the twin heart meditation.
- This positive energy passes to crown chakra from the heart chakra.
- Crown chakra is believed to be a connecting point between the mind and entire body. The Prana collected in crown chakra eventually spreads into the brain and illuminates the entire body.
- A spread of positive light through the brain and body heals many diseases and disorders like heart problems, diabetes, depression, stress, negative thoughts, anxiety, etc.